It is interesting that the Koza Ipek Group was investigated for tax crimes.

In spite of the result announced by the Ministry of Finance, the prosecutor keeps on writing to them as if there was some information he was expecting to receive. Finally, the KOZA GROUP FILE WAS TAKEN FROM THE DIRECTORATE OF LARGE TAXPAYERS AND SENT TO THE DIRECTORATE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM TAXPAYERS. On the 25th of October 2015, criminal complaints were made by Fatih Aydinli who had been newly appointed as a tax inspector to the Koza Ipek companies for which tax inspections for all the years previous to this had already been completed.

Here’s the process:
1) On the 20th of May 2014, the first tax inspection took place. No crime was found.
2) On the 16th of April 2015, the prosecutor wroteagain to the Ministry of Finance requesting a tax inspection.

On the 23rd of June 2015, the Ministry of Finance started the tax inspection again.

On the 24th of October 2015, the tax inspection finished. It was declared to the public that there was no crime found.

On the 4th of May 2016, Masak finished its investigation and replied to the prosecutor saying that THERE WAS NO CRIME FOUND.
3) On the 23rd May 2016, the prosecutor wrote for the second time to the Ministry of Finance concerning tax issues. (A response has already been given.)
4) On the 22nd of July 2016, the prosecutor wrote for the third time to the Ministry of Finance. (Why was that necessary?)

09.09.2016 criminal complaint by the MINISTRY OF FINANCE,
09.09.2016 criminal complaint by the MINISTRY OF FINANCE,
09.09.2016 criminal complaint by the MINISTRY OF FINANCE,
26.09.2016 criminal complaint by the MINISTRY OF FINANCE,
26.09.2016 criminal complaint by the MINISTRY OF FINANCE,
26.09.2016 criminal complaint by the MINISTRY OF FINANCE,
10.03.2017 criminal complaint by the MINISTRY OF FINANCE,
10.03.2017 criminal complaint by the MINISTRY OF FINANCE,
05.06.2017 criminal complaint by the MINISTRY OF FINANCE,
05.06.2017 criminal complaint by the MINISTRY OF FINANCE,

In the aftermath of the persistent letters to the Ministry of Finance regarding the Koza Ipek Group about whom it was definite that no crime had been found, crimes that had not existed as of 24.10.2015 arrived in torrents in 2016. No questions were asked to the YMM (Sworn Financial Advisors) or to the INTERNATIONAL INDEPENDENT AUDIT COMPANIES concerning these criminal complaints. They had already approved all the financial statements.

Companies that had been operating for years were shown as non-existent.

The invoices they had issued became false invoices. According to the newly appointed tax inspector, there were no rules and regulations such as the Turkish Commercial Code or the Tax Procedure Law in Turkey.

A second “Comakli” scandal is taking place.

It is not easy to fine a company that declares 70 percent of its turnover as profit. Because even if they don’t accept the remaining 30 percent as expenditure, there won’t be a considerable amount of difference. They made a criminal complaint by increasing 60 million TL to 300 million TL with fines. There is no justification for appointing trustees yet…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.